Easily edit, organize, store, and share—anywhere.
Create incredible photos anywhere with all-new Lightroom CC. Get powerful editing features on any device in a new, easy-to-use interface. Organize your photos with searchable keywords that are automatically applied without the hassle of tagging. And easily share and showcase your photos in fun ways. Lightroom CC is included with your Creative Cloud All Apps membership.
Creative Cloud is a platform for creativity that connects users, their content, apps, services, hardware, learning content, and community. It gives business customers the creative tools and services they need to collaborate and create their best work, while making software management fast, easy, and flexible.
- Anywhere editing—With easy-to-use sliders, filters, and quick adjustment tools, the intuitive Lightroom CC interface makes it simple to create photos that look just the way you want. And you can edit your full-resolution photos anywhere—on mobile devices, the web, or your desktop.
- Smarter organization—Adobe Sensei uses the power of machine learning to apply searchable keywords automatically. Looking for shots from your favorite trips to the water? Sensei auto-tagging makes finding your photos a snap so you can create albums based on any theme you want.
- Tone Curve—Precisely control photo contrast and adjust individual color channels to achieve creative effects.
- Easy sharing—Share your photos with loved ones, clients, or an even bigger audience. Post your photographs directly to social sites. Create stunning graphics, web pages, and video stories in minutes with Adobe Spark. Or create a website with Adobe Portfolio for the ultimate showcase.
- Split Toning—Stylize your photos and create artistic looks by applying color tints or tones to the highlights and shadows.
- Auto—Start your edits with Auto, which uses Adobe Sensei technology to intelligently apply adjustments based on a photo’s light and color characteristics.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Share your thoughts and questions in the comment section below. To get the latest news from PCM, follow @PCM on Twitter, join us on Facebook, or connect with us on LinkedIn. To get the latest news sent straight to your inbox, join our newsletter.