To begin this post, let’s mention that the DR-6010C was developed to offer another option for decentralized capture scanning needs. In combination with its sister product, the imageFORMULA DR-4010C, these scanners offer competitive document imaging platforms designed to increase efficiencies and workflows in decentralized scanning environments.
What makes the scanner fast and attractive?
- High Speed: Capable of maintaining the same high scanning speeds in color, grayscale and black and white up to 200 dpi up to 60 ppm and 120 ipm.
- Suggested Daily Volume: Built to match the volume requirements of decentralized departmental scanning.
- Advanced Sensor: Employ advanced three line CIS sensors enable prompt transition of hardcopy documents into electronic files.
- High Flexibility: Capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2.1 by 2.8 inches up to 8.6 by 14 inches. A Long Document Mode enables scanning of documents up to 39.4 inches in length. Flexible paper feed and output trays enhance reliable scanning of batches of mixed document sizes.
- Reliable Feeding: Employ Canon’s advanced and unique feeding mechanism as well as such features as Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection and Rapid Recovery to ensure smooth and reliable document feeding. Combined with solid body design and heavy-duty feed and eject trays to help minimize downtime and help maintain business continuity.
- High Image Quality: Employ advanced three line CIS sensors with an automatic dust-free shading calibration mechanism to capture intricate details with up to 600 dpi resolution. Image quality can be further enhanced using such features as Advanced Text Enhancement, More Reduction, and Remove Bleed Through.
- Small size: Easily fits on a desktop.
- Ease-of-use: User friendly operation through programmable pre-registered Scan-To-Job buttons.
- Front Side Operation: Ergonomic design with a U-Turn paper path, that allows a user to conveniently feed and retrieve documents from the front side, and an advanced document feed tray space saving design, that employs the front cover as document feed tray when open.
Are users able to have all these options that help get work done in a fast paced environment? Yes. To find out more about the imageFORMULA DR-6010C Sheetfed Scanner, please click here.
To learn more contact your PCM account representative or visit our website.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Share your thoughts and questions in the comment section below. To get the latest news from PCM, follow @PCM on Twitter, join us on Facebook, or connect with us on LinkedIn. To get the latest news sent straight to your inbox, join our newsletter.