The integration of Intel Security’s McAfee® Network Security Platform (NSP) into VMware NSX allows you to dynamically protect, manage, remediate, and support compliance in your Software Defined Data Center with next-generation intrusion prevention system (IPS) services.
- High performance protection and compliance
- Automated distribution and enforcement of Intel Security’s McAfee NSP
- Provides IPS services for the protection of east-west traffic within the data center
- Next-Generation IPS Protection
- Reduction in management costs and time-to-service, with consistent policy enforcement
- Security intelligence as part of Security Connected from McAfee
- Comprehensive Security for Software-Defined Data Centers
Join PCM, VMware, and Intel on Thursday, September 17th at 10AM PST to discover how you can solve the issue of endpoint security in virtual environments.
Dwayne Sinclair Staff Systems Engineer – VMware
Vinay Anand VP, Product Management – Intel Security
Replay the Webcast
Missed the webcast? Watch the recording below.
Join the Conversation
Share your thoughts and questions in the comment section below. To get the latest news from PCM, follow @PCM on Twitter, join us on Facebook, or connect with us on LinkedIn. To get the latest news sent straight to your inbox, join our newsletter.